Tuesday, February 6, 2018

OMG - 02


It took me a while to figure out what my goal for this month will be. But I got it!


I'm going to use these fancy zippers. I bought them few years back. I checked IG for ideas and found one page that has 2 tutorials suitable. One is called Boxy Lace Zipper Pouch and the other Pretty Lace Zip Pencil Pouch. I tried neither one so that's my OMG goal for this month. Yay! Excited :)


Yeah, first step is matching zippers with fabrics. As per usual :)
Linking up with:

Elm Street Quilts

4 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat zippers! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen zippers like this.
    Or, maybe I have. I have a hard time remembering things now that I am getting old and decrepit hahahahahahaaaa
    I love these zippers and I know you will make something very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use for the zippers, they will add a great look to the pouches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.