Saturday, April 16, 2016

Le Challenge - fine


Let's try something new for Le Challenge. The theme is FINE.


I bought new bracelet and I thought I could make some too. I used leather scraps. I consider leather as a fine material.


It's pretty easy. I made two because I like to make two at the time. I can either give it to someone or wear them separately or both at the same time. We'll see.


I used baby press buttons as closure


The color of leather I used matches with my new hair. Coincidence? Not really :)


There is fine line between genius and insanity.

Linking up with:

Le Challenge

8 comments:

  1. I love wearing bracelets and have covered my left arm in fabric ties, hair pulls, and knotted embroidery "friendship bracelets". I think the leather bracelet is indeed fine and I love it against your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever / and it goes so well with the new hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bracelets are fabulous, your hair is gorgeous!
    Happy Sunday Vera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If red hair is the fine line between genius and insanity, I'm there - loud and proud, LOL! I love that the bracelets match your hair -- too funny (and cute)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bracelets Vera and I especially love your red matching hair !

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are always trying new things and conquer them all! Beautiful bracelets and I like the closures. Your hair is a stunning colour! so pretty! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing posts and testimonies about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself.It was on the 6th day of June. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Woman described as Mr. Bryan that changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr. Bryan white on his email: (blankatmmastercard1@gmail.com) OR WhatsApp +1(929)3768792

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.