Friday, December 27, 2013

Cushions for Christmas


That's right. My mom and dad got new cushions for Christmas. I haven't pieced those circles. It's all print, local no brand fabric. I quilted some straight lines and added zipper to the side and managed to make 3 in time. I promised to make 2 more. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. We sure did.

My two girls at MIL's place.


Guess what. I'm testing out our new camera. Canon G16 and I love it :-) We have no snow and it feels more like Easter. Got to go play with the new toys ... I'll sneak some sewing in later on.


Linking up with TGIFF over @ Sew Fresh Quilts

9 comments:

  1. Loving the monochromatic cushions. have a thing for the black and white at the moment.
    Janeen@ quiltartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric for the pillows, and your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you did have me wondering.... Those circles sure make a modern print! Good for you getting them done in time for giving. Yes, the other two can wait! Congrats on your new camera and thanks for sharing. My daughter wants one! Thanks for linking up and helping to spread the word! Happy New Year, Vera! Looking forward to seeing what you will create and share in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely finish indeed. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Pillows...even if they aren't pieced! I love the modern feel and color combination. I'm sure they were very happily received!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new camera, they are so much fun! I love that print, might be fun to piece something like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh congrats on the new camera, your pictures are lovely! :D And I love that print! I totally thought you'd pieced them. I love the monochromatic colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pillows!! Congratulations on the new camera, love the photos you took with it :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.